$35 ColoradoRegistered Agent
Colorado Registered Agent
A Colorado registered agent is an individual or business legally appointed on a company's formation documents to accept service of process on behalf of the company should it be sued. As your Colorado registered agent, we accept official business mail, state notifications, and service of process on your behalf and forward these documents to you in a timely manner.
Our Colorado Business Services
- 1-Day Incorporation
- Corporate Resolutions
- Corporate Bylaws
- Shareholder Certificates
- Incorporating Made Easy
- Instant Service
- Prices Never Go Up
- Same-Day Documents
- Largest Colorado Agent
- Oldest Local Service
- This is basically all we do
- 1-Day LLC Formation
- Totally Private LLC
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Resolutions
- Membership Certificates
What You Get With Our Colorado Registered Agent Service:
- $35 Per Year: Our Price Never Goes Up
- Local Registered Office, Right Here in Boulder!
- Use Our Address & Keep Your Personal Info Private
- Real-Time Report Reminders & Information Updates
- All Compliance Docs in Your Online Account
- Same-Day Document Delivery System
- Instant Service From Dedicated Local Professionals
- Cancel Anytime With No Cancellation Fees
- Real Customer Service From Real CO People
Colorado Registered Agent FAQ
Got questions? We've got answers to the most commonly asked questions about Colorado registered agents.
2. Maintain a Physical Registered Office Address in Colorado
3. Keep Regular Business Hours All Year Long
4. Notify You When We Accept Your Documents
5. Forward All Documents to You in a Timely Manner
6. Shralp For Our Customers 24/7 Every Day of the Year
Why Hire a Registered Agent?
You can be your own registered agent in Colorado. But hiring a professional Colorado comes with a number of perks. All for only $35 per year (that’s less than $3 per month).
With Our Colorado Registered Agent Service:
You’ll also receive timely reminders to file your annual report, have a login into our database to see any documents we receive on your behalf, and get an email at the end of your service asking you if you’d like to renew. All service of process and important documents are uploaded into your online account immediately in full scan. It’s that simple.
At Colorado Registered Agent LLC, we run a registered office right here in Boulder. This is our home. It’s not just where we do business, it’s where we raise our families, too. We may not be as big as some of our national competitors. But we know Colorado business.
We take pride in providing our customers with quality service at a great price. Every one of our customers is important to us. With Colorado Registered Agent LLC, you won’t be just another number. That’s our promise.