Free Credit Card Processing Consultation
When it comes to accepting credit card payments, the key to getting low rates and good terms is to find the right person—with the right motives—to sign you up. That’s us.
As a company that accepts avalanches of credit card payments each year, we know what it’s like to get trapped in a bad merchant agreement, get locked into egregiously high rates for years, and struggle to even get an account manager on the phone. We created this free credit card processing consultation service so that our clients get better contracts, lower rates, and true customer support from real people instead.
Talk to an Expert & Save
Our Credit Card Processing Service Includes:
- Direct Phone Access to an Industry Specialist
- A Customized Plan with a Payment Processor
- Competitive Rates We Negotiate On Your Behalf
- Help Submitting Your Merchant Application
- In-Store, Mobile, and Online Payment Options
- Transparent Interchange-Plus Pricing Available
- Ongoing Support from Our Payments Specialists
How Our Credit Card Processing Service Works:
WHY WE CAN HELP YOU SAVE
As your Colorado registered agent, we’re here to help your business prosper. But if you’re paying too much to get paid, it won’t. That’s a problem for us because we want our Colorado registered agent clients to be successful and stick with us year after year—so it’s in our best interests to get you set up to accept card payments at affordable rates.
This is true whether you simply hire us to be your Colorado registered agent, if you hire us to form a Colorado LLC, or if we help your business incorporate in Colorado. The success of our business hinges on your success.
How the Payments Game Usually Works
- Payment processors handle the merchant’s side of the credit card payment process, but when it comes to acquiring new merchants and setting fees, they typically farm out most of the sales work.
- This means the person who signs you up has a buy rate with the payment processor (costs they pay to the processor when you take payments). They mark up that buy rate to make their money.
- The trouble is that it’s a system that easily translates into unnecessarily high costs for you. And the industry is so secretive about its pricing that it’s easy to convince a merchant that a markup can’t go lower—or that a junk fee can’t be avoided.
- This is why the person who signs you up is so crucial. If your agent’s goal is to save you money and keep your rates low, there are approaches to pricing to help make that happen. If your agent’s goal is to pad their bottom line—well, it usually is. Welcome to the wonderful world of card payments!
How the Payments Game Works With Us
- When we sign up a merchant up with a payment processor, we have a buy rate too—just like any sales agent. But there’s a key difference between us and much of our competition: we don’t need to make much money from credit card processing, so we can help you save.
- That’s because our business is built on providing Colorado business services, not signing merchants up for credit card processing. We already serve a huge pool of clients in our capacity as a Colorado registered agent, and we routinely form Colorado LLCs and Colorado corporations.
- So, yeah, from a cold business perspective, we didn’t need to jump into the payments world at all, and we still don’t need it.
- But from a customer service perspective? That’s a different story. Our credit card processing service is just one more way we’re here for you.